Here at Biggie’s, we know you’re an awesome pawrent, because all Biggie’s customers are!
And we also know that you know what we feed our furkids is essential to their physical and emotional wellbeing.
With so much choice out there, what are the key things to keep in mind?
We think that it comes down to these five elements:
- Excellent Quality
- Great Variety
- Ethically-sourced Ingredients
- Australian sourced and made
Some of our furkids are bouncy pupsters with lots of energy and are growing like crazy. Maybe you’ve got more of a lounge lizard and need to keep an eye on that ‘stored energy’ around the middle that’s emerging from their daily snoozefest!
Whatever raw, cooked, canned or dry food you choose, we know that you’re making the best choice that takes into consideration what your furkid needs.
And supplementing their food with the right treat can really enhance the enjoyment and quality of life of your furkid.
Whatever stage of life your pupster is at, Biggie’s understands that quality and variety is key. Our delicious treats and supplements include ingredients that are Australian-sourced and made in a way that’s transparent.
What kinds of ingredients do Biggie’s products contain?
- Glucosamine for joints, skin and well-being
- Omega-3, for a heap of joint, skin and muscle benefits
- Chondroitin, to keep your furkid’s joints and muscles well-oiled!
Treats are also good for the mind as well as the body, too.
Here are some ideas that Biggie recommends for your furbabe:
- You could grab a couple of the Moo Tubes and, with the hot days of summer just around the corner, fill them with some lovely goodies, freeze and let the furkid loose!
- A big piece of Beef Jerky is just the thing to keep the mind and body occupied for our smaller furry family members (and is totally yum, too). The bonus with our Beef Jerky is that you can also easily break it up into smaller pieces, too.
- Out on a training walk with a young pupster and need an incentive for good behaviour? Biggie’s Coconut Chicken Jerky is JUST the thing! High in protein and full of coconut oil goodness, these treats are chock-full of good stuff for your good boys and girls.
What Biggie does recommend, though, is moderation. We know that as tempting as it is to show our furkids our love, it IS possible to go overboard!
We’re confident though, that no matter what you choose for your furry family member, you’re selecting high-quality, ethically-sourced treats that will enrich their lives.
Here at Biggie’s, we’re all about:
- Natural, Australian-sourced and made products that are sourced and packaged right here in Brisbane.
- We’re transparent about our products.
- No matter what it is that you purchase from Biggie’s, you know that our dog treats are full of healthy ingredients.
With big love from our family to yours,
Biggie’s Raw Pantry x